A lunch party at home for friends to celebrate that special occasion or a dinner at home or in the office to entertain clients. We offer a bespoke personal service with a menu designed to reflect your ideas and the uniqueness of the event.
We can also arrange crockery, cutlery, linen and glassware. We can do as much or as little as you want in the preparation from setting and dressing the table to providing the staff required.
We aim for a friendly, efficient and professional service to compliment your event
As a guide lunch and dinner menus start at around £40 per person excluding vat.
These are just a few ideas - you can also have a look at our seasonal menu page for this months ideas.Please contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone to discuss your event.
Soups and Starters
- Leek, brie and basil soup.
- Roast red pepper and tomato soup.
- Cullen skink.
- Wild mushroom soup served with a fresh herb coulis.
- Layered goats cheese and roast vegetable terrine.
- Roulade of Sweet red peppers, aubergine and courgette, ricotta and pinenuts
- Tartlet of baby roast tomato, confit onions, crisp aubergine, rocket, pesto.
- Roast butternut squash, beetroot and feta salad, pinenuts, honey and balsamic dressing
- Warm duck breast, raspberry, hazelnut, fine beans, dhuka.
- Carpaccio of beef or venison with sweet pickled cucumber and crispy onions
- Crispy confit pork, black pudding and apple bonbon, apple cider dressing
- Haggis in filo parcels with a red berry dip.
- Tartare of salmon with apple, shallot and horseradish, baby cress, sweet mustard and dill dressing
- Scottish smoked salmon on a hand made tattie scone, lemon creme fraiche and capers
- Thai spiced fishcakes with a coriander salsa.
- Our own whisky cured gravadlax with a hot mustard dressing
- West coast scallops, pea puree, black pudding crumb, crispy pancetta
- West coast halibut, green lentils, saute potatoes, capers and shallots.
- Fillet of salmon on wilted greens with a saffron cream.
- Roast chicken, sage and onion bonbon, crisp pancetta, wine gravy
- Breast of chicken stuffed with Thai spices served with a coconut and coriander broth
- Slow cooked shoulder of Border lamb, crispy breast, red wine jus, white bean and garlic mash
- Rack of lamb with redcurrant jus on crushed minted new potatoes with peas.
- Roast loin of pork with an orange and port sauce.
- Slow cooked organic pork, creamed cabbage with smoked bacon, fresh herb mash
- Loin of venison panfried, gratin of potato, blackberry jus.
- Pheasant breast, caramelised apple, whisky jus, roast roots
- Fillet of 28 day matured Border beef with salsa verde.
- Slow cooked shin of Border beef with a rich red wine sauce
- Timbale of roast aubergine, sweet pepper and mozzarella with a rich tomato glaze.
- Filo baskets of wild mushrooms with a chive cream.
- Peppers stuffed with herbed couscous and glazed with parmesan shavings.
- Sticky toffee pudding with condensed milk ice cream and toffee sauce.
- Apple and cinnamon crumble with fresh vanilla custard.
- White chocolate cheesecake with berries served with a raspberry vodka shot
- Raspberry and hazelnut meringue.
- Strawberries and cream.
- Rich chocolate torte with mascarpone cream.
- Bitter chocolate pots.
- Traditional creme brulee with homemade shortbread.
- Lemon posset with seasonal fruit compote
- Selection of sorbets.
- Lemon tart with passion fruit cream
- Artisan Scottish cheeses with oatcakes and chutney